Early Bird ends 5pm Friday 12th April 2024
All inclusive 3 Day Conference Package.
No social events: No Welcome Drinks or Conference Dinner.
No Field Trip or Workshop.
Welcome Drinks on evening of Tuesday 4th June.
2 hour event: including canapes and 2 hour beverage package
Conference Dinner on evening of Wednesday 5th June.
4 hour event: including dinner and 4 hour beverage package
Please note all field trips have limited capacity.
• Field trip 1 - Nightcap National Park and Rock Creek Dam
• Field trip 2 - Lismore Rainforest Botanic Gardens and Victoria Park Nature Reserve
• Field trip 3 - Firewheel Rainforest Nursery: Seed collection and plant propagation and Science saving Rainforests overview
• Workshop 1 - Rainforest plant identification with Nan and Hugh Nicholson
• Workshop 2 - Bush regeneration practitioners - what's hot and what's not
To reduce the cost barrier of attending the conference, we offer an Equity rate option for those that could not otherwise afford to register at the Standard rate.
These opportunities are provided on the honour system. Students are included under the Equity rate.
2 Day Sessions and attendance at the onsite Workshop.
Ticket does not include social events (No Welcome Drinks or Conference Dinner). Tickets to social events can be purchased separately.
From 5pm Friday 12th April 2024
All times are based on AEST
Rainforest Connections 2024
Copyright © 2024 Rainforest Connections - All Rights Reserved.